Origin live Silver or VPI JMW-9 Signature

I'm looking for a new tonearm, and have considered the two mentioned. I'm really not sure which one to go with, and since I can not audition them on the same stereo before purchase, I'm a bit lost.

Therefor I'm looking to hear from people, who may have tried them both and choosen one.

It will at first be used with a Denon DL-103R

Thank you.
zpascalz
Hi Bill,

Yes, I'm familiar with the Basis VTA option. I once had the pleasure of a first hand demo from A.J. in his shop. That is one very well engineered and implemented device! It had better be for $800. :) I completely agree with you regarding the stability of the Vector. I once owned the Model 1 and a 2.2. I preferred the Vector over the 2.2 in most cases, but there was also a great synergy with the 2500 table I was using at the time. The VTF adjustment is no different than the OL, or the Triplanar as well. One thing I did like was that the Vector's weight has that double "O" ring that made for a little easier adjustments.
Hi Mre2007,

I currently have no arm. I'm right in the middle of a system change, and I'm looking for my next arm. The last arm I had was a SME IV.