ASR Basis Exclusive or Einstein The TT's Choice

Has anyone compared these two phono stages? If so can you comment on differences and associated test conditions? Thanks.
aoliviero
Sabertouch - Thanks for your comments on the Einstein, they are appreciated. Congrats, great to be so pleased with an audio purchase, isn't it!
I haven't compared the Einstein against the ASR, but it has stood up to other competition here. Dead quiet, dynamic, great weight and image density, very musical and harmonically fleshed out. Einstein has been around in Germany for at least 15 years, distributed in the US for two years or so. Fremer's review was in the July issue. Disclaimer - I am an Einstein dealer.
Brian
Sabertouch,

Glad you are enjoying the Einstein phono stage. It looks like a nice piece of gear. Have you had the opportunity to listen to any of the tube phono stages (Aesthetix, BAT, Manley). Wonder how the Einstein compares to them?

Rich
All,

How many pairs of inputs and outputs does the einstein have? I read stereophile's list that it has 2 pairs inputs and outputs. Is this true?

Andrew
The Einstein phono stage, available in either single ended or balanced version, has two pairs of input connectors, one pair of which are used for plugging in the load resistors. Four pairs of load resistors are provided: 40, 85, 150, and 300 ohms, fitted with either RCA or XLR connectors depending on which model. One pair of outputs is provided.

Brian