Is there a perfect speaker?

A philosophical question but one I am currently facing. I have three setups and they all do something (but definitely not everything) perfectly. Try as I might, I can't be happy with one setup because my other setups have some superior characteristics. There seems to be a drive in audio to monogamy but I love more than one. Help.

My speakers (all monitors) are in the $3k range / amps $2k range. Is there some sort of monogamous nirvana out there or is it just more searching?
128x128michaelkingdom
The only thing I'd add to what's been said is that as you move up the price scale, you're more likely to find speakers that do many things well, as opposed to just some. But even at that level, there are compromises, in part because technology is still limited and in part because the criteria for a good speaker aren't entirely unitary. For example, speakers interact differently with the room, and in some cases, there's no right and wrong to it; an omni, say, like the MBL's, might produce a wonderful sense of space with an orchestra, but too much ambiance for a folk singer.
Perhaps in as much as there is a perfect listener, then again, perhaps not.
As is obvious to even a casual observer, only God is perfect.Bach comes close though.
panel speakers (magnaplanar 3.7's for ex.) are the closest thing to perfect i have heard- when listening to female vocals they are truly magical.
they have limitations of course, so to provide the best possible dynamic
full-range system, you could get a $200K speaker. but that's not perfect either,
just amazing (and unaffordable).