Best Tonearm for Dynavector XV1s

I'm putting together a new analog front end. Recently picked up a Dynavector XV1s. Had a XV1 a few years back and liked it very much. Used the XV1 with a Graham 2.2 on a Basis Debut V vacuum table.

Which tonearm do you folks think is the best match with the XV1s ?? Haven't made a final decision on table yet, but am focusing on direct drives, most likely new Teres or Grand Prix Audio.
fbhifi
I have used the XV1s on both a Schroeder reference SQ and a Triplanar. The XV works very well on both arms. Both are in the 12 gram range Thom mentioned.
I don't want to sound contrary to opinion from some very rxperienced people on this thread, but wouldn:t an arm in 18-10gm range be better due to several new popular cartridges being low in compliance these days. I know people who are mass loading their arms wirh blue tack in the headshell or a strip on the arm tube to increase effective mass. I have tedted this to positive effect..i also notice Raul recommends many arms with a high effective mass for many of his favorite cartidges. The differences are not subtle and my Ikeda shows its strength matching well with many cartridges while having an effective mass of 35. The XV-1s is a low compliance cartridge.
Thanks everyone for your input. Since there is no particular concensus opinion on tonearms which are a synergistic match with the XV1s- which arms would you all STAY AWAY FROM ??
Dear Fbhifi: I agree with Cincy Bob, the SME one has a good synergy with the XV-1.
Other two tonearms that match very well are: Ikeda 345 and Lustre GST-801.
Right now I'm trying the SAEC WE-8000 and I like it too.

The best with the XV-1: Lustre GST 801, but the others are very good options.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.