New Maplenoll Ariadne owner needing advice

I have recently purchased a maplenoll ariadne. I have tried to learn a little about the table but find very little information. I know the table was discontinued in the 90's but the little i have found indicated it is a very good table. I am interested to learn if there are any tricks or problems to optimizing this table. As most of you probably know, it is an air bearing platter and tonearm. I plan on putting my zxy airy 3 on the arm once I get it set up.
oilmanmojo
Jdubs: Have you ever had this table operational and if so than am I incorrect in the assumption the 'Noll needs a air-control-system ? Do you actually possess a super quiet pump ( Akin to a large black pump w/ 3 other smaller, plastic tanks) or perhaps a lessor pump that Maplenoll unfortunately sold to the public? Thanks , Good looking Table !
Readers: Following weeks of fruitless searching , I sourced a plastic air barb @ Grangers that may fit the manifold. The barb stem is slightly larger ; according to the staff , they had nothing elese smaller. With a little experimentation & mod'ing it could do. Friends , please accept this piece of advice. Should you own a early Maplenoll Ariadne and should decide to do a break-down, as I have, remove the plastic air barb from the Bearing Manifold ASAP, securing it in a safe place. All the best.
Hey guys,

I had a Maplenoll pump but not one that was not 45psi. That's why I sold it...in an effort to source something that was (and oiless and rotary vane to avoid pulsations).

-Jim
Robb of "Fine Finishes" phoned leaving a message the 'Noll parts are finished. More later.
The 'Noll parts are back from "Fine Finishes", Robb did an outstanding job. When the weather improves I want to take several frames of Robbs work & the disassembled Ari posting them(soon) . I intend to polish the plastic & painted parts, reinspecting every part and sub-unit before putting the record player back together. Then, the hard work begins .