How Long Should an LP12 Bearing Last?

Just curious how long a Cirkus bearing should last. I was told by my dealer that as long as it's lubricated it should last a lifetome. My turntable is up for sale and a prospective buyer wants me to discount because his dealer said to watch for bearing wear. Is this a valid concern?
ducatirider
If properly maintained the bearing should experience minimal wear. The buyer sounds like a lowballer. Tell him to look elsewhere. Linn tables sell.
Wow a new definition of "lowballer"! Now anyone trying to get a better price is a lowballer. Anyone with what he considers a genuine issue is a lowballer.

A lowballer is someone who starts out with an offer that is a fraction of the asking price, assuming the asking price is somewhere in the vicinity of what the book suggests.

What do you call the opposite of a lowballer, you know the seller who has an asking price way too high, has an ad running for months and a description of how mint the equipment is since he is on the road most of the time and has no kids, wife, pets and a laminar air flow room to keep is equipment in.
I live in Canada and sold it within Canada because of Canadian Customs and border hassles. We recently mutually re-agreed on the original asking price but I wanted to make sure for both sides sake. I felt compelled to ask as a concientious seller. I am getting a Raven One for 2 reasons. Firstly, I just wanted a change from having the LP12 for so many years and am secondly, it's my sort of personal protest to Linn for their costly Keel and Ekos SE upgrades. Ironocally, the buyer sold his LP12 for another table only to sell his new table to get another LP12.