Turntable lamp?

I've seen a few pics of systems with a small lamp over the turntable...I would love one of these as I usually sit in the dark and watch the tubes glow, so anytime I change sides, I'm blinded by the overhead light.

Do you know where I can find one...checked local stores, but nothing like I've seen in the pics..

Thanks,
Paul
pablo16
Hi, I found a nice lite for my turntable. It is called litehaus, it's a wireless led task light. It used 3aaa batteries and comes in a package of two lamps for 19.95 also has a dimmer and adjustment for a wider or narrow lite. A real bargain I feel, found mine at B.Js warehouse in Henrietta N.Y. Hope this helps.
I got one in the outdoor/barbecue section at Lowe's. It's marketed as an after-hours barbecue lamp. It has a base that can attach as a clamp or magnet, is AAA-battery-powered, has a nice. long flexible gooseneck, and a bright halogen lamp. At Lowe's it was $20, but I've also since seen it at Costco for around $10. They're all chrome and silver and look pretty nice.

Not only is it a handy for barbecuing and flipping LPs (right now I have it at my turntable), it's THE BEST for changing interconnects behind the rack because you don't have to use a third hand or your mouth to hold a flashlight. It also fits behind the rack where a long-handle MagLite won't.

The magnet, clamp, and gooseneck enable you to aim the light exactly where you want it, and it stays there. My HT system has a wide, low rack, and it's really dark back there with literally dozens (full 7.1 surround) of wires including interconnects, power cords, HDMIs, SP/DIFs, and speaker cables. This little flexlite is a lifesaver.
I'd think that you'd want a battery operated light to keep out the influence of A/C-generated EMI that might affect the delicated signals generated by a cartridge.
Yeah, I knew the dimmer would be an issue. But thought, I'm only going to have it on as I'm changing the sides/album, not as I'm listening to it.
They have these rechargeable, battery powered lights that look pretty good. I can't remember the name, but google it.

For TTs, I like those little Japanese paper lanterns, with very low wattage bulbs.