Cartridge recommendations VPI Scoutmaster

I am looking for cartridge recommendations for a VPI Scoutmaster/Joule Electra/Merlin VSM Mx system. I have been out of vinyl for many years....and so am really a novice again in this area. I listen mostly to Jazz and Classical and some rock. I am looking at both new and used cartridges. Any guidance would be appreciated.
kjo
Both Benz and Dynavector match up with VPI very well. Others have reported good results with Shelter, though theoretically they are not as good a match.
I am enjoying my Ortofon Jubilee very much with my Scoutmaster. I would highly recommend it. Best of luck
I have had very good results with the Dynavectors. Used the 17D2MKII with my Scoutmaster and have used the 17D3 and now the XX-2 MKII with my Superscoutmaster.
I've had very good results with the DV 20XH on a Scoutmaster/JMW 9. I currently have a Benz Micro Glider II M, though I am waiting on my preamp to come back from the shop for a tune up so I can break in the cart. Preliminary results are less background noise with the Benz as well as a more recessed soundstage. The Dyna seems to be more forward with greater inner detail. Not a completely fair comparison yet though. YMMV.
My dad runs the Benz (Ace? $600), I gave him a Dyna 20L incase he ever needs it, may look higher in the Benz line but it sounds really good on his Scoutmaster.