What to use if I just want one cleaning fluid?

I'm willing to consider distilled water as a post cleaning rinse fluid (g). But if I'm going to use a VPI cleaner for my disks, and I want to use just one over-the-counter fluid to clean both new and old records in an acceptably effective manner, what should I use?
tonyptony
Thanks everybody. To Rgordonpf, I have maybe about only 200 records right now, but with the seeming growth in the last few years of 180 and 200 gram, and 45RPM releases I have started to occasionally buy some new disks, so I guess it may get a bit larger now.

Doug, I will not argue the probable superiority of a multi-step method, but like Gibson58 I just don't have a mindset to do that kind of thing.
Do try the Disk doctor, I use that. I have used a few out there and disk doctor seems to work the best.
For Tvad's question: 1 pint isopropyl alcohol (NOT RUBBING!!!!), 1 gallon distilled water (pour out the pint), 10 drops Kodak photo flo (Whatever size dropper you can find...it just makes it wetter) used for 15 years with my Nitty Gritty.

Jeff
What percent dilution of isopropyl do you use, Jeff? We have both 70% and 99% here at home.