Deep Cleaning Records With Steam?

It has happened again. Major tweak and record provider has available a steam cleaner made especially for records. Anybody try steam for cleaning lp’s? What were your results? Since a unit can be had for about $20 at Target, 15% of what the tweak provider is charging, is it worth a try?.
tiger
I would steam the records propped by a support only on its label surface, instead of its entire surface as a mat would do. Would this be more dangerous to potentially warp the records easily under the hot of the steam? (and left them warped since I've read about some curvature becoming again normal after the steaming process).
Morphy72: This whole warp thing has me in the dark . I have never lost an LP to cleaning. If it was trashed before its a lost cause. Gunged & goo'ed , they can come out like new. Soon I shall construct a "Gem" record cleaning stand , applying its use to steaming. Time will tell if its good or not.
Thank you Crem1. Perhaps I will wait your gem before to construsct the mine with the fan's motor.
No problem. As soon as I complete what on my plate, the Gems up... All the best.
Steam Heads:

Looking for ultra pure water.

I found Feser Aqua, available for $6.95 for 1 liter (33 oz).

Audio Intelligent charges $18 for 32 oz.

What are some other sources for ultra pure water?