Deep Cleaning Records With Steam?

It has happened again. Major tweak and record provider has available a steam cleaner made especially for records. Anybody try steam for cleaning lp’s? What were your results? Since a unit can be had for about $20 at Target, 15% of what the tweak provider is charging, is it worth a try?.
tiger
No problem. As soon as I complete what on my plate, the Gems up... All the best.
Steam Heads:

Looking for ultra pure water.

I found Feser Aqua, available for $6.95 for 1 liter (33 oz).

Audio Intelligent charges $18 for 32 oz.

What are some other sources for ultra pure water?
Only downside to buying mail order water is the shipping cost...

Makes that $6.95 bottle suddenly jump to about $15 if one orders a few bottles to amortize the shipping.
I'm wondering how much benefit one gains from the use of ultra-pure water vs. using the Peak battery water mentioned earlier in this thread. Every time I use my steamer with the Peak water, there is a small amount of residue which comes out of the water reservoir upon draining immediately after use. If I can see residue after such a short period of contact, how much advantage is to be had using increasingly purer water? Are others noticing this rapid a contamination of their water?
Photon46 i came to that same thought after seeing the left over water in my steamer after a cleaning session. It was obvious that the water in your steamer gets residue from the interior of the unit. I was using Nerl lab grade water for my whole routine of steam cleaning. Now i use distilled water in the steamer and use Nerl water for two manual rinses. I also am saving cash not using the expensive lab water in the steamer. With no loss of sound that i can hear from eather way of steaming. I believe the double rinse with ultra pure water makes a marked improvement in the sound of a LP.

Tvad like i just mentioned above another pure water source is NERL Ultra Pure Reagent Grade Water at http://www.nerl.com/product/water.aspx?id=34.