mcintosh MT10 turntable good or not.

Has anyone got any experience with this table yet? I had problems with my other table and want to upgrade from the 2xperience from project. My dealer has made me what I think is a great deal to goto that table. I just don't know anything about the table and how it stacks up against project other than it looks cool.
thanks
beerdraft
I doubt anyone has real experience with this 'table, as it's very new. It sure looks cool, and at way less than half price for a NIB unit I would think this is a no-brainer.

Cheers,
John
I have the project tube box se2 preamp. it has inputs for moving coil cartridges. not sure I understand this. the highest input impedance is 220 ohms on the preamp. the output impedance of the cartridge on the mcintosh sais greater than 200 ohms reccomended 500 ohms. first will my project work at 220 ohms? second if I had a phono pre with the 500 ohm input, is that better and what does this mean? This is way above my level in intelect if you can't tell by my spelling.
thanks
Well obviously after saving so much $$$ on the MT10, you will have plenty left to get yourself a suitable mating phono preamp. You wouldn't mate a Pro-ject turntable with a McIntosh phono preamp would you? It's all about balance. Maybe this dealer will offer you another steal.

Cheers,
John
Thanks guys, I will probable run the project pre for a while and then see what is out there later and evaluate the performance. I will try to get it setup tonight and spin some records. Will updated you on the sound of the mt10.