GEM Dandy Record Cleaner - Has Anyone Tried It ?

Have you read this review of George Merrill's record cleaner in the latest 6Moons.com?http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/gem/dandy.html

Best ever record cleaner (according to the reviewer) and uses ordinary tap water for the rinse. Exclusively for garage sale purchases, or would you have the nerve to try it on an audiophile reissue, too?
randyk
Kbamhi: It appears you have all the essentials for a hand operated dryer. Have you given any thought to lightly spining the Lp on the "Gem" while holding a powerful, blowing hair dryer 12" or more away, on air dry or low, to speed up the drying time? I believe distance, lo or no heat and hi-fan will do the trick. The disc should be dry in moments. All the best.
Does anybody add a couple of drops of "photoflo" to the rinse water?

Photographers add a couple of drops of photoflo to the rinse water of film to minimize the formation of water spots on the film while it dries.
Crem, that is certainly one way but what I had in mind was more on the order of a suction device adapted to the Gem Dandy. That way a majority of the water is removed along with any remaining contaminants. There are a lot of DYI ideas available. I just haven't looked it to it sufficently yet. I've been listening to records.

Have you heard Jimmy D Lanes album Long Gone ? Wow
Kbamhi: I'm making my thru several hundred 1960's Decca's that were given to me recently. I'll put Mr.Lang on my do list. He's one great blues guitar player.
Hmm, price just went up this week on the Gem dandy to 149.00 .... At 119.00 I thought reasonable, now its gonna be a tougher sell I think.