Details of Beatles Vinyl Master Recording BOX Set?

I just inherited a complete box set of the Beatles Master Recording LP set. I see them on eBay fairly often for which they sell at $1,000+. How do these differ from any other boxed LP set?

Clearly the Master Recordings are superior, or at least that is how I understand it, but what makes it better?
Deeper grooves, better vinyl, better recordings? What is it?

Thanks,
Dan
Ag insider logo xs@2xporschecab
Lets just hope the rumor of the entire Beatles catalog being remastered at a high bit rate are true and that it gets releases in vinyl.
Its amazing to me that the Beatles catalog has gone through few relatively few re-masterings on CD.

Many lesser acts have had their catalogs re-mastered umpteen times already.

I suspect the audio buff market that is the natural target for remastered works is a pittance compared to the overall market for Beatles material.

Even in the BEatles case, more re-mastering is bound to happen.

Beatle fans/audophiles take note:

I've noticed the "Beatles-a-rama" internet radio station (which I think is just superb in every way) generally plays the rarer (and very crude) U.S. stereo versions of the older Beatles tunes rather than the mono-versions that have been the mainstay of the Beatles CD catalog for the most part.
Mapman,

Have you checked out the Capitol "remasters" of the early releases? Granted its on CD but each disc includes mono and stereo versions. Not bad. But we await the upcoming remaster and hope for vinyl!
I've seen the Capital remasters box sets but haven't heard them...I haven't jumped yet because the standard CD issue mono versions aren't bad.

I thinking maybe at least some of the stereo versions from the Capital remasters CD sets are what they play on Beatles-a-Rama, because many sound pretty darn good for an internet radio source that is surely not lossless , but it's possible they could also be playing from original Capital vinyl stereo releases in some cases.
If you like Rubber Soul, the only mono version is in the Capital box set. THe stereo versions are quite annoying with the voice on one speaker only - thanks to "Sir" George on that one!