Ortofon 2M Black- Graham 1.5/Rega/Origin Silver

I'm a fan of moving magnet cartridges and the new ORTOFON 2M BLACK has caught my attention.
I was wondering if the Ortofon would be suitable in either a Graham 1.5, a Rega 300/1000 or an Origin LIve Silver. I like the idea of the Graham, but I'm not sure of the compliance issues and the overall match. Your thoughts?
dsa
A poster suggested a Schroeder Arm as an alternative to the Hadcock and the Graham. Since I am exploring unusual options, I thought it might make an interesting thread. So, I will start a thread on the Schroeder Model 2 arm, its compatibility with the Technics, and its compatibility with the Ortofon 2M Black.
I bought the Ortofon 2M Black, running in a Planar 3 and RB 300. What an amazing sound !!!! I recommend to anyone looking for a new cardridge in the market.....
Anyone know about the perforamnce of the 2M Blue ($199) which is two steps down from the Black. I want to pair it up with a Project Debut III table and hoping for better than entry level results. (I would go with the Rega P-2, but it is too expensive and rarely sold used) Is it too heavy for the arm on the Project Debut?? The 2M Red got a decent review in TAS, but not sure how much better the Blue is
The difference between the Red and Blue is that the Red is a bonded stylus and the Blue is nude-mounted. So you should realize the same sort of improvement you'd get going from the OM10 to the OM20 or equivalent.

To me, going from bonded to nude is one of the first significant steps in improving transparency and musical involvement. For a bonded design such as the Red to have received such a glowing review says a lot about how good this cartridge engine is.

For $200, I bet the Blue just *kills.*
Great info. Anyone care to comment on the performance and sound between the 2m black and the 540mkll. I'm nearing the time to replace the stylus on my 540mkll, and wondering if I should invest in the 2m black. Best Regards.