How Many Turntables Have You Owned

As for me... My first that I can remember was a Webcor - part of their Holidy package. then... Garrard, Benjamin Miracord, Dual, Bogen, Thorens TD 124, and 121, Rek o Kut, LinnSondek, Grado, Rega, SME, VPI... I probably have forgotten a few
128x128stringreen
1) 1968: Dual 1009 mounted on top of a Harman Kardon SC-7 Component Control Center (an all-in-one wood-cased receiver)
2) 1978: Bang & Olufson Beogram 2402
3) 1982: Linn LP12 (still spinning)

My first true audiophile experience was "snapping" on B&O's most expensive cartridge, it had a diamond cantilever!, and actually hearing what was hidden in that groove. I was hooked.
Dual 1219 which I stupidly got rid of for the Linn LP12, which I never cared for, then the Aristion RD11s which I liked a little better than the Linn and finally a Dual 1229 with a Grace 747 Tonearm which I am NEVER parting with...

Norman
Currently I have Clearaudio Bluemotion, Thorens TD145MKii, Dual 1219, Dual 1019, and Dual CS530, the last two not in perfect working order. ;)
It is amazing that the Thorens and Dual 1219 works still fine due to their age.
Geez, Dual sure did sell a lot of turntables!

My 27 year old Dual 1264 is still going strong in my second system with a fine sounding Goldring MM cart of some sort.
2 in 25 years... I dont remember what exactly was the first one, and a Rega P2 wich im using right now.