How Many Turntables Have You Owned

As for me... My first that I can remember was a Webcor - part of their Holidy package. then... Garrard, Benjamin Miracord, Dual, Bogen, Thorens TD 124, and 121, Rek o Kut, LinnSondek, Grado, Rega, SME, VPI... I probably have forgotten a few
128x128stringreen
Seven :
Thorens TD 321
Denon DP80
Voyd PLUS 0.5
Audiomeca J4
Simon Yorke ZARATHUSTRA S4
Symphonic Line RG6
Thorens TD 124 II
Probably a dozen, counting the 5 I currently own now.

4 vintage JVC DD's (2 QLY-5F's a QLY7 and a QLY-3F). What can I say I have a thing for this series of early 80's DD's from JVC. They compete with almost anything current today.

In my main rig I've downsized to a MMF7 with a Grado cart. Frankly I prefer the ease of use of the JVC's. The thing with TT's is if you've a half dozen of them (they're my kids) they take up a lot of space, which is critical when your room is already on the small side like mine. But we always seem to find room to store the things we like now don't we!
First was a Clarion and The Doors LP. Jr. High School.
Pioneer, Rega, Music Hall, then got hooked on the fabulous Lenco idler-drive.
Listened to many more from audio clubs to CES, and still feel the Lenco stirring my soul more than others.
I am considering going to the dark side- the Fat Bob S. I love the look and I think it might, key word is MIGHT, be a contender.
Then again, it sells for 3-15 times more than a Lenco!!!