The Best $10,000.00 Table + Cartridge

I need some help to buy the best sounding table + cartridge with $10.000.00, i can go a little over just in case.
jopi88
How about a little more information?

Such as:

Do you wish to buy new or used?

Do you need a tone arm to go with the table and cartridge, or do you already have one?
(I assume you need one, but since you specifically did not mention it, I thought it prudent to ask.)

Do you have a phono preamp, or is that going to need to come out of the $10,000 as well?
(If you have one, it will help us quite a bit if you'll tell us what it is.)

Do you need a suspended table (like I do, since my little girl loves to dance to the music), or do you prefer a suspensionless design?

Do you have a record cleaning machine (RCM) already, and the other supplies you'll need? (i.e. brushes, fluids, etc.)
And, if you need a RCM, do you care if it is manual (i.e. inexpensive), or do you want fully automatic (i.e. expensive). Do you care if it is noisy (i.e. most are), or do you require a relatively quiet design? (i.e. only the most expensive designs are relatively quiet.)

Are you going to set up the table, arm and cartridge yourself, (in which case you'll need setup equipment, unless you already have it), or will you have a friend or dealer do it for you?

If you'll fill in the blanks, we can certainly help you spend your money!

:-)
My vote: A VPI Aries 3, with a Dynavector 507 MKII arm, and one of the top Dynavector carthridges. They say it is a 'magic' combination...

Add-in the SDS speed controller, periphery ring clamp, and the Super Platter and you should be set for some time to come...
Go for a Welltempered reference or a Kenwood L-07D and save the cash for software or any other piece of gear your heart is set on?
Kurt Tank has some very good points but I will throw My 2 cents in anyway and say you should look at Basis turntables . I would think at the price point you set the Basis 2001 or 2200 look great I own a 2001 with a Graham arm. I think the Graham and the Basis Vector arm go great with a Basis Table .I think we need more info to pick a cartridge for you many good choices out there. We need to know what pre and phono amp's you have really along with the rest of your system. Marc
Read the stereomojo review on the Raven One and see if you don't become obsessed, like i've now become, with owning one.

w/o knowing anything about your system, my other obsession right now is Mike Elliot's new Aria phono/line pre.