Best cartridge for Pro-Ject 9.1

I currently have a Dynavector HO 10X5 and would like to upgrade. I've also sold my phono stage so starting fresh. Given that the Project has a low mass (8.5 g) 9" carbon fiber arm, which LOMC cart would you recommend. My understanding is that a high compliance cart would match best. My budget is $500-$1000 used.
mikeyc8
Johnny I don't mind spending a bit more either, as long as it retains its resale value until the Shindo MM comes in. Do you have any other suggestions in the $500-$700 range?
Thanks
08-03-08: Mikeyc8
Johnny I don't mind spending a bit more either, as long as it retains its resale value until the Shindo MM comes in. Do you have any other suggestions in the $500-$700 range?
Bear in mind that I've only been back into vinyl playback for 1-1/2 years, and the only outboard stage I really have experience with is the Cambridge (plus some vintage preamps), but the Dynavector P75 mk2 is considered a very good pre at $750. If you google for it you'll find plenty of reviews, including one here at Audiogon.

If you're lucky, maybe you could find a used Graham Slee Era Gold V here. It is, however, limited to MM from about 2.5mV on up.
I agree with Redtop. I have the Benz Micro Ace med on my Project rm5. Along with the PS Audio GHPC, 30 year old vinyl sounds better then it did 30 years ago. This cart has gone up to about $700.00 but with the deck you have I believe it would be worth it.