Anti-skate

If the last song on your lp's sound the best, you have too much anti-skate.
mmakshak
OK,forget about scoping out Albert's place!...Maybe Mike L?

Methinks he's still got a Rockport...

On the other side of the "pond" there's Thomas Heizig,and the Kuzma Airline.

See,I've got everyone covered(I really want that Barolo) -:)
Hey, you can always come visit me out here in the center of the universe in S.E. Iowa to hear my Maplenoll.
Juliejoema,

try driving your car around a corner at faster and faster speeds and tell me what happens to the friction holding your tires in contact with the road. ;-)
Hi Sirspeedy,

I am wondering if you will have the opportunity to compare the Kuzma linear tracking arm with their new pivoted arm. I've seen the linear arm demonstrated by Frank Kuzma at a show and was quite impressed by the build quality (I also personally like Mr. Kuzma).

I am also interested in comparisons of linear tracking with long arms that minimize tracking error. While the long arms don't completely eliminate geometric tracking error, and don't eliminate skating force, they have an advantage over very short linear tracking arms -- the VTA does not change appreciably with changes in thickness of records. I don't change VTA for different records, yet, when setting up my arm, I noticed significant changes in sound from quite small changes in VTA. To me, VTA is a bigger issue than exact antiskating (or no antiskating).