SME V, Tri-Planar or Phantom B-44

To be mounted on a Raven AC (only one arm) what is your system or choice. No way will I get a chance to listen to any of these where I live (France). So would like any of you here to feed opinions.

My system is :

Raven AC
Nagra VPS
Nagra PL-L
Nat Audio SE1 (SET 211 tube)
Wilson Audio WP 5.1

I would be using a Lyra Argo i

Thanks
Tim
timnaim
ALL..Trust me!! If you have any properly working arm be happy...Be very,very happy!!

I am "not" alluding to any delay issues either!...

Don't even ask!!

" -:) " I hope)
Dear TD: +++++ " the SME was never on my list " +++++

I wonder why is that: do you already try it in your own system?, if yes: with which cartridges?

Thank you in advance.

Regards and enjoy the music.
raul.
Raul, zero experince with SME. It did not capture my eye so to speak while searching. Just seemed to me either all in SME, TT and arm, or not. Also hit me as a diferent school from the ZYX Universe I started with. My bad if I am missing something.

TD
The ability of any tonearm to "outperform" another is largely based on 2 factors:
1. The cartridge(s) used. It's difficult to assess either the tonearm or cartridge performance without considering the other. There are very good and very bad tonearm/cartridge pairings. It's critical to match properly.
2. The skill of the user as it pertains to installing and aligning the tonearm/cartridge.

I have the opportunity to install, set up, and tweak many turntables; quite often the owner has, in some way, not optimized the alignment.