Phono Cable Suggestions?

Hello all:

I'm in need of a phono cable (DIN to RCA's with ground cable) as my Bolder Nitro bit the dust for the second time and I'm tired of messing with it.

Any suggestions on a quality cable with good build quality>

Thanks,

Dave
consttraveler
Check out the Synergistic Research Tricon phono cable.I tried it against the Hovland Grove 2 and preferred the Tricon. Absolutely a fantistic cable.
Regards,
Carter
Stealth Hyperphono. Detailed but relaxed sounding and not harsh. An excellent phono cable but not cheap. Good luck.
Honestly you really don't seem IMHO to get great cables by spending silly money. I use Homee Grown Silver Lace . In my somewhat less expensive set up. The silvery lace provide for a full spectrum very balanced warmer than typical pure silver tone and detail resolution. That you won't lose by using this intermediate price cable. It is the top of thw Home Grown line. The othere less thick but still all sivler to copper core options may not be as analytical.
Following Mechans train, I went with a Signal Cable Silver wire that has been extremely satisfying. Tried and dumped $500-$850. priced cable after listening extensively and finding that the extra money spent was not translating into better sound. (TNT V, ZYX Airy-1000, Pass XONO).

8^(
Thank you all for your suggestions. Now I have some leads to follow while being bored at work. :~)