Benz Ruby vs Ebony

I am trying to figure out the differences between these two Benz models. They both have the same MSRP and Benz's site doesn't offer any descriptions of them.

Since both models also offer a high and low output version I assume that the two models are voiced differently and am wondering if someone would be so kind as to describe the sonic differences.

Thanks.
madfloyd
Call Musical Surroundings and get their opinion since they are intimately familiar with both. Report back what they say...that should be interesting.
In less time than it took to post this reply, I came up with this:

http://www.musicalsurroundings.com/cartr.html where you'll find the correct prices.

There, you'll see that the Ruby 3H is $3,500, and the "S" class LP goes for $5,000.

The internet is an amazing resource. You might want to try using it to your advantage.

Is the real intent of this thread to explore the relative merits of the two cartridges? Now, that would be interesting.

Cheers,
Thom @ Galibier
I believe the Ebony is $3500.00 on said website. The LP is another class of cartridge.
Thom,
Not sure I follow your intent! It seems your scolding Madfloyd for asking for some sonic descriptions/opinions of these two exactly priced cartridges.What's the beef? Isn't "Discussion Forum" what this is all about?