phonocable for dynavector xv-1s

hello
I want advice, best cable for dynavector drt xv-1s,
what cable you find better result?
I use dynavector xv-1s with dynavector dv-505 and pnono aqvox 2ci mkII
Many thanks and greetings
loreliv
Dear Cincy_bob: +++++ " In my audio systems, the Synergistic Tricon cable is better than the AP Silver Oval cable. The sound of the Tricon cable is more natural, whereas the Analysis Plus cable has just a bit of "hi-fi" sound (subtle treble coloration). " +++++

as you already posted almost always is system dependent. I'm too for the Analysis Plus.

Now, IMHO and knowing very well your Phonolinepreamp I think that the one that it is neutral is the Analysis Plus because the Dartzeel unit has a high deviation on the high frequencies and what the Analysis Plus is telling you is that " trouble " instead to hide it like the non-neutral Tricon.

Btw, your advise to Loreliv about The Cable Company is a very good one.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Raul, for what it's worth, the guys at The Cable Company have the same impression of the Analysis Plus cable based on their experience with a variety of other phono preamplifiers. That is to say they believe the Synergistic Tricon cable is the more neutral cable.

I reached this conclusion personally by listening to the cables in question in both my reference system where the darTZeel preamp resides and in my SET system, where I am using the Benz Lukaschek T9 phono stage.
Dear Cincy_bob: I can't argue on The Cable Company impression about because I don't know nothing about their audio systems.

Now, for me a neutral audio item is that one that add the less and loose the less to the audio signal. You and me know that at the phono stage frequency response the Dartzeel has some deviation that " colored " the dartzeel performance: + 1.8db on the high frequency range and + 2.5db on the other frequency extreme with a " high " asymetry response between left and right channel, IMHO maybe this could be name it " hi-fi " sound and due to the Analysis Plus neutrality IMHO that is precisely what you are hearing through it against the less neutrality of the Tricon cable that tame/tailored those facts.

Anyway, this is only my opinion with the information, real measurements, first hand experiences and common sense that I have on the subject.

Raul.
Dear Cincy_bob: Absolutely not.

My thoughts about are that the Silver Oval show the Dartzeel frequency deviations and for what you posted it seems to me that the Tricon does not do it, maybe I understand in a wrong way what you posted.

I know very well the Silver Oval and not only because is the one that I 'm using but because I already try several other cables and I heard the Analysis Plus one in other systems and adding to that I know the Dartzeel sound too.

Now,if there is a cable that can't tell you the frequency deviations on the Datzeel phono stage my common sense tell me that maybe that cable is not totally neutral against the one that show it.
Of course that it is a little unfair my comments about because I'm not hearing what you are and because that " hi-fi " sound that you are speaking is not totally clear/precise to me so my assumptions are for what I have on hand like I already told you.

Raul.