Looking for tabletop ideas for VPI 16.5RCM

I would like it on casters and to have enough room to do scrubbing off to the side (not on platter mat).
128x128stew3859
Instead of scrubbing why not get a Hand held Steam cleaner which will oviod scrubbing and do a better job..You can still use your RCM either before or after steam cleaning if you feel the need........I have found that Stean cleaning ( at least for me ) has eliminated any other form of cleaning.........
Thorman:

I have read horror stories of melting LPs and ruined labels. I am sure you can perfect the process, but at least for the time being, I will stick to the more conservative route.
I have had my 16.5 mounted on a printer stand for years and it works great. What I did is take the rollout printer table and mount the 16.5 on it held in place with graveti and a peice of masonite that I drilled 4 holes to accomadate the feet of the 16.5 This keeps the 16.5 from moving as I move the stand. I use the keyboard (also rollout) drawer to hold my Record guard mat that I scrub on. Although truth be spoken I do most of my scrubbing on the VPI platter as VPI has indicated that it built to take that pressure. But the stand I bought at OakExpress for about 100.00. I really like this setup as I just sit there and pull out the 16.5 and go to work when I cleans stack of LPS.
Theo

Initially I did my scrubbing on the machine, but I found that the back and forth motion caused some play in the mechanism. I really would prefer to scrub off to the side. I use a 12" x 12" cork tile for this.