Looking for tabletop ideas for VPI 16.5RCM

I would like it on casters and to have enough room to do scrubbing off to the side (not on platter mat).
128x128stew3859
Do you want 'furniture', or 'utility'? What's your budget? I assume you'll want it at least table height (28") up to counter height (36"). The casters will probably need to lock, since it sounds like you do some vigorous scrubbing.

IKEA has several different kitchen work centers such as this, and this that may serve your needs.

Home Depot has a Rubbermaid product here that is more industrial, and doesn't seem to have locking casters, but gives you an idea.

Of course, you could add casters to any table to provide mobility. Sometimes, when you're looking for something absolutely specific to your needs, you need to think outside the box, and be prepared for some DIY. But hey, that's all part of the 'fun'. Right? (-:
JohnBrown

I like the FÖRHÖJA model. Definitely a contender. Not sure the spacing of the shelves is right, but it even allows for storage of "to be cleaned" records. I'd say you set the bar pretty high for less than $100. I'm not afraid to go higher, but obviously something more expensive will have to deliver something worthwhile. Thanks for taking out the time to reply. You get 10 free record cleanings.
I put together a nice table w/casters at the Container Store. As always there is very helpful and knowledgeable staff to configure what you need. Not the cheapest solution but a very good one.
As a bonus to the IKEA purchase, you'll be able to use the word 'FORHOJA' a lot more than you'd normally be able to. "Reckon I'll roll out the ol' FORHOJA", "Time to put FORHOJA to bed", etc. etc. Yes, your SO will become sick of it almost immediately, which is of course the point. Enjoy!
I second the steam process. There are a couple of great you tube videos on how to do it, and it is very easy to do, and I have not had any problem with warping, infact I have used it to unwarp a couple of very thing '80s pressings.