Looking for tabletop ideas for VPI 16.5RCM

I would like it on casters and to have enough room to do scrubbing off to the side (not on platter mat).
128x128stew3859
As a bonus to the IKEA purchase, you'll be able to use the word 'FORHOJA' a lot more than you'd normally be able to. "Reckon I'll roll out the ol' FORHOJA", "Time to put FORHOJA to bed", etc. etc. Yes, your SO will become sick of it almost immediately, which is of course the point. Enjoy!
I second the steam process. There are a couple of great you tube videos on how to do it, and it is very easy to do, and I have not had any problem with warping, infact I have used it to unwarp a couple of very thing '80s pressings.
Check this out:

http://www.rackittm.com/page2.html

I used two of the record rack modules, a table top and a dolly base. You could have two racks of records and put the VPI on top.

As for steaming, I use it on really dirty LP's before I clean with my Disc Doctor fluid and brushes or on my VPI 17. I've never had a problem with "melting LP's and ruined labels."
Get Walker Audio Prelude Quartet. You won't need to scrub, you won't need to steam. You won't need a bigger area or stand to scrub. Your regimen will be faster than ever and your records will be cleaner than ever. More importantly, they will sound better than ever. Cheers,
Spencer
Love these threads. The guy's looking for a table, but he gets record cleaning advice. Go figure.

Maybe I should join in, and tell the OP what snow tires to buy.