The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Hello roydavis,

The Coincident Pure Reference , is a name that keeps popping up as a speaker to hear, quite a few feel the same as you...

regards,
take a look my speakers which i have bacheaudio model
Streamline 305 cost $2750 new compare to Living Voice from
UK less expencive , bigger size exselent bass, good with
chienees Bewitch 2A-3 you dont need better
Argyro, perhaps you have had better demonstrations than I, but I just cannot hear the benefits of the Sunrays over the Contriva Discera SEs, especially considering the price difference.
Having heard all Tidal Speakers on many occasions the past 3 years I can honestly say that "Benefits by themselves"and "benefits considering the price difference" is sth totally different. I do not see benefits as well from the Piano Diacera to the Sunray but that is "considering the price difference". ;-)

But if price didnt matter of course the Sunray is a better speaker overall than the Contriva Diacera.

Just my 2$