ZYX UNIverse X-SB 0.24 sounding "too much"

Hello everyone.

Recently acquired UNIverse x-sb 0.24 and using it on a Naitais Lenco L75 + Ringmat Anniversary with SME3012R arm and it sounds "too much". Comparing to the XV1s (tracking at 2.10), it sounds "too much", female vocals are too much. Another way to put it is too dynamic(?). It's doesn't sound worse than the XV1s, but very very different. Currently tracking at 1.95 or there abouts. Any ideas? Adjustment, tweak issue or loading, or tracking angle?

Rest of vinyl front end is Audio Note M7 with Bent MU 1:20 Silver transformers. Universe loaded to about 110 ohms. XV1s run on open load 125 ohms.

Regards,
David
linnmaster
My ZYX R100 loads at 100ohms and tracks best at 2gms. Also, my arm is even or just a bit lower in the back on most LPs. I have found Ringmat TT mats to bring out a brightness (or extra dynamic) on turntables I've used in the past. Now I use only Herbie's mats.
My Zyx is the most powerful sounding cartridge I've ever had. You might just have to live with it.
By saying acquired does that mean its new or used. If new you know that it needs break in time. If used then you need to get into small adjustments mode until you find the sweet spot you are looking for. I track between 1.95 and 2. and in my case i like the dynamics of higher tracking force compared to the increased upper end of lower tracking force.
If that does not work for you then keep your XV1 and put Universe up on the gon it will go fast.
Happy days and enjoy the music
Mike
Many thanks for all your prompt inputs.

Sorry about not being clear in the first place. The load of 110 ohms or 125 ohms is the load that the cartridge sees. Putting the SUT on the phono will result in open load of 125 ohms. I load the SUT on the secondary with 200K to get around 110 ohms or there abouts.

I've heard many people load their SUT's under 10 ohms also, but going lower than 100 ohms, the sound starts closing up. I'll try doing right down, but I think it will sound horrible. Is there something I'm doing wrong? The Bent MU SUT's are the easiest to change loading ... how hard can it be? I don't know why my loading sits 10 times higher than others who use SUT's.

The UNIverse is used, and from what I know, has about 300 hours on it so I'm pretty sure it's burned in.

Could the "too much" that I'm hearing be the exposed weak links of my setup? The arm, the deck, the preamp, the amp, etc, etc?