Has anyone heard the VPI Classic yet

They were supposed to be shipping soon. Has anyone purchased this table yet?
fruff1976
Quick question, my platter gets a bit dirty with whitish stain after a few months use. I have no idea where that came from, may be oxidized aluminium rust or stain from vinyl?
Anyhow, simple rubbing with microfiber cloth did nothing so I am wondering if anybody else is cleaning his/her platter and what do you use to clean it?
Hi Stew,

Thank you for suggestion but that has been done- the little allen nuts are quite tight.
As I mentioned in my last post, i took out the belt and when i switched on the motor even without the belt the motor will sometimes spin but in most times it will just vibrate, it wont spin. A little help spins it.
I think there is definitely something wrong w/ the motor.
Suteetat and my experience with a VPI Classic on a Gingko Cloud 11L-B are similar. I was not satisfied with the unsupported Classic. The Gingko significantly elevated the performance of my Classic. I tried some existing maple and acrylic supports. The acrylic was better than maple, but not as good as the Gingko. I have two other turntables on Gingkos and had similar positive results. My VPI dealer has his demo Classic on a Gingko Cloud 11M-B.