Wadia S7i vs Esoteric K-01/K-03 vs MSB

As I want to upgrade from Sony XA5400ES has someone compared the following:

-Wadia S7i
-Esoteric K-01 or K-03
-MSB with Platinum Dac IV plus, Signature Platinum Power Base, Upsampler 384 kHz and Platinum dac IV transport or any other MSB device.

I got already a great deal on a used Wadia S7i, which however is discontinued now.
I have no possibilities to compare any of these and apparently there is no specific information available on the net.

Thanks for making any efforts.

sequence56
Not sure about your budget but if you don't need SACD playback, have a look at the Playback MPS-3. MPS-5 plays SACD but may stretch your budget a bit. Well worth it IMHO.
Sequence,

No disrespect but for that kind of money you owe it to yourself to listen to each player for yourself. I have a MSB DAC and I am very happy with it but the others on your list are top notch as well.
Thanks Chuck.

At this moment I am leaning towards the MSB, which although is the most expensive, has the ability to upgrade. Wadia does not play SACD; with the right upgrade-options, I was told that MSB should surpas Wadia.
I have no information on the Esoteric vs MSB so far.
I have not listened to the MSB, but I have owned the Esoteric K01 since its release, and it is fantastic both with CD and SACD.. My previous player was an Esoteric X01D2, the K01 blows it away, it's not even close.