Wadia S7i vs Esoteric K-01/K-03 vs MSB

As I want to upgrade from Sony XA5400ES has someone compared the following:

-Wadia S7i
-Esoteric K-01 or K-03
-MSB with Platinum Dac IV plus, Signature Platinum Power Base, Upsampler 384 kHz and Platinum dac IV transport or any other MSB device.

I got already a great deal on a used Wadia S7i, which however is discontinued now.
I have no possibilities to compare any of these and apparently there is no specific information available on the net.

Thanks for making any efforts.

sequence56
Mallen123 and Matjet@ Thanks.
I got a great deal on the MSB, so the price is more or less the same as the K-01.
I think I could live easily with one of them as I think both are excellent, but comparing them directly proved difficult however.
The more versatile package of MSB, eg. adding the superior clock they offer later or upgrading to the better dac-options, seems the more interesting solution.
Sequence,

The ablility for an upgrade path is what swayed me to the MSB DAC IV Signature. I paired mine with the Universal Media Transport and it sounds fantastic.
Audiolabyrinth,

That is what I want to know also, which is the best or what are the differences! Not possible to compare here.
Both brands are ebullient recommended by its customers.
I have heard all 3, the Esoteric K 01 and Wadia S7i in my system as well as Cary and DCS (all) the MSB (top configuration and analogue DAC in a few other systems. I've also heard Bricasti (but not long enough and in enough systems to evaluate--but sounded v impressive and I think in the top tier on redbook), Playback Designs, Zanden and Reimyo. My favorites over all are Wadia, Esoteric and MSB. Do not think I could do Wadia as that model is no longer in production and it does not play sacd. Also it was the only one that suffered from transport glitches which are unacceptable in a $10,000+ cdp. But the sound was powerful, rich, deep---wonderful. That leaves Esoteric and MSB both of which sound great in every aspect. The proverbial window to the source. So it depends on your goals. Want the last player you will ever buy? I'd go Esoteric. Want future adaptability at greater cost? Go MSB. This is of course my highly personalized opinion.