Vpi vs. TW Acustic

My analog rig consists of a VPI Aries I, Triplanar, and Benz LP. My SoCal dealer suggests the Grand Prix Monaco TT should be my next move. However I don't have that kind of moola lying around and just try finding a used one. It ain't happening. So, would the TW Raven One be a big improvement over the the Aries or too much of a sideways move? And without the opportunity to audition, too risky?
hifigary
Hi,
I bought the TW Raven AC unheard.It was the wisest move I have done.I am ready to upgrade to their new flagship,the BLACK NIGHT.I will sell mine asap because I trust Thomas Woschnick for his achievements
Hifigary,
Member Madfloyd did just do what you are considering. His rig is not yet set up but you may want to contact him.
Taters:...Shhhhhhh.....he may find out about my "infidelity". Seriously, in his opinion to make a huge improvement its the GP Monaco or nothing , or at least nothing else he carries. I'm looking for something with greater speed control, better belt , a smaller footprint (my Aries with flywheel motor is 26 in wide)and of course better sound at a manageable price.