Best Outer Sleeves for LPs

Is there a recommended type of plastic sleeve to protect valuable record covers from aging, yellowing, etc? I can buy them very inexpensively from the Princeton Record Exchange, but wondered whether they would have the desired effect. I've also seen poypropylene sleeves sold online at Sleeve City. Any recommendations? Thanks very much!
kb54
start with a batch from the princeton record exchange, then take it from there.
Hey Ghosthouse,

Interesting that you mentioned using cubits as a unit of measure. We tried that a few years back, but the funny thing was that no matter what type of structure we designed, be it a house, a store, or an office building, they always ending up looking like an Ark.
Weird, huh?! ;-)

By the way, to the topic at hand, I use the same 2.5 mil clear plastic bags that Rushton uses. These don't have the flap on top, but given that my records are put in sideways, and that they are in a record rack, there is very little chance that any dust can work its way into the record sleeve itself,so a flap just seems to be pointless in my case.
I use the Japanese mylar resealable http://www.elusivedisc.com/prodinfo.asp?number=JPNOUTERLP. I've used them for many, many years (20+) and there's never been a size or quality issue. Plus, they remain crystal clear.

More expensive perhaps, but worth it-at least to me.