Which MoFi and MoFi UHQR LPs?

I'm curious and would like to hear your opinions, recommendations and experiences...
Which out-of-print Mobile Fidelity and MoFi UHQR vinyl sets are the most desireable and valuable?
Is there a list somewhere that answers these questions, including what someone might expect to pay for the items sealed and unsealed?
I can see eBay ads, but most are "Buy It Now" pricing not auctions, so it's hard to tell if the prices are realistic or not....whatever that means among Audiophools in this economy!!
golden_ears
The best "Katy Lied" I have heard is the 2000 yen Jap pressing. Yes,Tom Port is right on this one. I must have 10 or more copies and lables of this records. It will never be perfect. I do love the music this record.

Tim
In the end its great to have a record to sound fantastic. But be it a
Origenal, mfsl, uhqr, or a reissue its the music that counts.
I have a fair sized collection and play them all because I love
the music and if the production and sound are part of the lp I'm
All the happier.
Mike
I may be wrong but from what I remembered MoFi did not put out hardly any UHQR DISKS. Yes many pressings were made from Mo Fi,But I think only 8 or 9 disks were made using
UHQR. At one time I had them all including Dark Side Of The Moon Sealed. My best one was Sgt Peppers by The Beatles
This was incredible sounding. I think I had pressing number 121 out of the 3000 limited edition made. The early
UHQR'S were all limited edition in box sets with paper work included verifying its authenticity.
Earl Klugs pressing was great as well. Supertramp okay I guess. I never did hear the Pink Floyd sold it sealed to Chad for $200.00 many years ago . Now going for 1k SEALED i THINK
dON c.
Ditto on John Klemmer. Also consider Gordon Lightfoot Sundown, it's one of my favorites.
Hi Yogiboy and All,
I followed this thread for a while and the Steely Dan 'Aja' comments and G. L. 'Sundown' etc.
I have both LP's BUT not from MoFi, so... how I wonder can the stock Reprise LP by G.L. sound any much better from MoFi then it is in the first place? It sounds *VERY* good in stock, so why bother?! For a thicker slap of vinyl? Maybe, but I can't see it.
As to Aja, mine is mastered by Kevin Grey and Robert Pincus at AcousTech Mastering, Camarillo, CA from 'Cisco' limited edition S/N 4786 and it sound very good.
This makes me wonder what went wrong with the MoFi item ---- and who actually has THE master tape?
Everyone works from 'original' masters... how MANY can there be I ask??

Lastly, I have a number of these "Gold" MoFi CDs and I'm not sure any/many of them made a positive difference --- some sounded with more bass 'pumped up' and with some - I'm not sure there's any positive difference at all.
Bob Marley's "Exodus" sounds pretty much over the top in bass as I recall, not any 'improvement' as I would see it.

It IS worth the inquiry before spending the extra $$$ to have an idea of their BETTER efforts, I think.
Best,
Axel