Da Vinci AAS Gabriel

Hi,
I read the TAS review of this USD60K tt. Has any audiogoner out there any first hand experience with this tt and can share opinions? I currently use the TW Acustic Raven AC3 tt with the Davinci arm and cartridge. Wondering if it is worthwhile at all to switch to the AAS Gabriel tt.
128x128alectiong
I see some systems recently posted or reposted by Syntax & Thuchan. Thuchan, a marvelous collection of turntables and audio gear. You must have a lot of fun listening and experimenting w. all the possible setups. Is one of your turntables clearly superior to the others? If so in what way, I would love to know. It would be enlightening. No sarcasm in that just curious. It is a dream to be able to compare such equipment side by side.

It just happens that every thread where a TW table is mentioned Syntax makes a negative comment or snide remark. His first post articulates a preference. That is fine. His 2nd post goes over the line. If there was a sonic comparison where I find my Micro Seiki turntables sounded more dynamic or had more extended highs than a different table, I would mention such. Never mind that Syntax has changed from a Basis to a pair of Micro Seiki turntables, suspended on a vibraplane (nice setup by the way). When I go to Audio Shows I can say what I liked, but honestly to say what I didn't like is more difficult as there are so many contributing factors. I will mention that "it is not for me". Quite a few owners of TW tables replied but in very diplomatic means, but you can read that Syntax comments had a affect. I don't do it and don't see the point. The remarks are to demonstrate the character of the poster. I also still don't understand why Syntax changed his user name.
Dear Dgad, honestly - I do not think you do Thomas W. nor his products any good in prolonging this dispute (if it is one at all) with Syntax. Syntax makes clear and sometimes too clear statements which very often do tease people.
Just think about it in a remote minute.
You are about to loose track in this thread - its not about Syntax and his non-preference of the TW TT's.
Thuchan was right - this is getting too personal and personal only.
Relax and enjoy your Raven TT - neither Syntax nor Thuchan nor me is envy you at all.
Dgad, I am with you. Great call out!

Look, there are a lot of ways to find satisfaction in this hobby and none are perfact...

Terry
Before getting into the car and on the road home.........
It might be helpful to re-read the initial post which started this thread.
It is not about "do everybody has to agree upon the sonic quality of the AC Raven in its various incarnations".
Alectiong did ask for any comments and sonic impressions regarding the AAS Gabriel versus the AC3.
So far only Syntax did provide what was asked for.
If some do not like his conclusion then it is certainly not his problem.
None of us can please all the people all the time ( and honestly - none of us want to either....) - not even me..... :-)