Turntable Speed Using Strobe 33.3

Can a common small floresant light source be used to determine correct turntable speed? I don't want to have to purchase a seperate light source if I don't have to. I already have a strobe disk.

If this won't work, where can I find an inexpensive strobe light that will do the job? Thanks all.
rbwinterlink
I used to have one that looked like an AC electric power
test light. They might still sell AC power test lights
with a pair of test leads for checking if an outlet has 120
volts AC power.Test light $3-6 or so with a real dim amber colored glow.It might work(the dim "neon"testlight)shinning on your disc.I also see strobe lights with discs on the internet for sale for $25. I just searched "turntable strobe light" There might be better prices?
I have an Amertac Model 73068 that I got at Home Depot. It's a fluorescent nightlight that was on sale for about 4 dollars. It plugs directly into the wall. I use an extension cord so that I can get it up to the turntable. When the dots remain stationary, the turntable is exactly right.
I use a fluorescent portable shop light which is also handy for other jobs, just a tube with a cord and hooks to hang it and off- on switch.
You don't need a special light. The secret is to use a bulb that is not coated so that the filament is exposed. Just plug it into ac and you should be good to go.