How effective is the Onzow Zerodust?

Has anyone had good results with the Onzow Zerodust? Is it as effective at cleaning the stylus as liquid products?
woodvale
A ZeroDust will do no harm, but by itself it won't clean a stylus completely.

Liquid products work better, but they pose some risks and are not quite as effective as the Magic Eraser.

The ME also poses some risks (so does any stylus cleaning method) but many hundreds of users believe it's the most effective stylus maintenance technique, and it's virtually free. I've been using it regularly for six years, on cartridges costing up to $5K. All of them look as clean as the day I took them out of the box, even under 200X magnification.

This thread contains a sampling of happy users' recommendations, plus a link to my original post explaining how to use. There's also a link to a Wikipedia article on the material itself. A search here or on VA will turn up many more.
I use it on every play, then once a month or so, I do the disk doctor liquid.
thanks for asking this, I was considering the zerodust after Disc Doctor liquid dissolved the finish on the front of my Grado wood-bodied cartridge.
Zero-dust is good for taking schmutz off the stylus, but its not a substitute for a good periodic wet cleaning.
My 2 bits :Careful use of the ME should be mandatory. No other stylus cleaning regimen comes even remotely close.IMHO the Zero is a useful adjunct to a ME based routine. I use the ME for every play and occasionally the Zero. What the Zero does is remove micro strands that otherwise remain. On a standalone basis would not recommend the Zero, YMMV. A small LED torch and a 10x glass are more than useful for gauging stylus cleanliness.
Cheers