Upgrade modded P25 to P7 or uprade cartridge

I'm looking down the road and wondering where I might get the best bang-for-buck upgrade on my vinyl rig.

My current source is a Rega P25 with Groovetracer subplatter, Michell Tecnoweight, Funk Firm Achromat, and VTAF. I'm dangling a Dynavector 10x5.

Given the modifications I've installed on my P25, I'm wondering how much I might benefit from moving up the line to a P7. Obviously, the P7 has an upgraded platter, improved tonearm, and also the TT-PSU. If I went this route, I would keep my 10x5.

Another option is to keep my P25 and upgrade my cartridge by moving up the Dynavector line to, say, a DV-20x.

I guess it all depends on how close my P25 modifications bring my deck to the P7.

Any input or advice is appreciated.

(Associated equipment: SAC Gamma phono pre (MM/MC), Earmax headphone amp, Sennheiser HD-600s.)
johnbender
Very sound advice, Frank. Thanks!

BTW, I've seen that P7 platter spinning, and I can see where it might be a tad distracting.
Johnbender,

It has been a while since I moved from the P25 to the VPI Scout. I find it hard to discribe a difference in sound.
I use a Lyra Dorian in my Scout. The Scout is a bit smoother less in your face then the Rega I think. Rgea is more about attack, fast en detailed. The scout to my ears is more about music. When I'm shopping for new gear I never go for the warm sounding, or the in your face sounding gear. I want to hear the details as part of the music. I don't want to listen to independent sounds. Neither do I want an overly warm and lush sound.
When I hear an acoustic gitaar I want to hear the small sound (ting) when the player hits snare but only as part of music the instrument makes.

I think I get that from my Scout with Dorian, the scout has a good foundation, the Dorian takes the music out and let me hear it.

I hope this was of any help.