UHA Reel to Reel/Tape Project opinions

I list this under analog because I feel it is the truest copy of master tape and is pure analog. The question is has anyone out there compared a UHA Phase 4 reel to reel deck with Tape Project tapes to any VPI reference scoutmaster or other reference table playback of records? Is it worth the $10k investment when there are only 20 current titles to choose from at $300 each?
My system details: Magnepan 20.1s, Pass Labs X250.5 amp and Xono phonostage, Audio Research Ref 3 preamp and Ref 8 CD player, Shunyata Hydra 8 and anaconda powercords, Audioquest interconnects.
powerdoctor
Awesome, Mike! :-) How do the last week of Dec.'09 and the first week of Jan.'10 look?? Are you going to CES? Yahoo...is my spouse invited - you met her at RMAF '09...She's really cool!
Sam,

let me say this in a politically correct way; your wife is definitely included in my invitation. i enjoyed our (you me, and your wife) conversations at RMAF and i envy you having an 'audiophile' wife.....and agree she is cool and knows her music too. my wife is a Saint but sadly not really an audiophile partner.

e-mail me and we'll figure out the details. i'm in town those 2 weeks (unless i go to CES (50-50 at the moment) in which case i'd be gone at the end of the first week in January.
RE: 2-track Kind of Blue Master Dub

Where does one find a KOB 2-track Master Dub Tape?

With all due respect to the catalog of the Tape Project, KOB would be worth the membership fee alone!
Where does one find a KOB 2-track Master Dub Tape?

without intentions of sounding like a smart ass, one does not find a 2-track master dub of KOB, it finds you.

in fairness to The Tape Project; they play by the rules and negotiate licensing agreements on every title. not likely on KOB. it would be like expecting a master dub of DSOTM, a fully licensed master dub of DSOTM is not gonna happen. the rights holder is still expecting to be able to go to the well many more times for more re-issues.