VPI Classic - Now you have one......

For all who have had the Classic for a while now...what's it like to live with and is it what you expected it to be or more/ less?
robm1
Quick question on the JMW 10.5 tonearm that comes with the Classic (SE version without VTA tower) and those of you who ordered the standard JMW10.5i (with VTA tower and Valhalla wiring). Can you please tell me what the effective mass is for both versions of this tonearm. I checked out VPI's website and could not find the info (not even in the manuals that they post on their website). Thanks very much.
I asked similar question several months ago but could not remember where. If I remember correctly, with the optional steel wand (standard now, I think) effective mass is something like 12.3g.
Suteetat...looks like your cart is a great match with the 10.5i. I put in the Dyna XV-1S' 12.6g weight and 10 compliance with the tonearms 12.3g effective mass, and on paper, you get a resonant frequency at 10.07, which is smack in the middle of the sweet spot. Nicely done. I am sure the cart sounds great and is a good match with the tonearm. Thx for the response.

Has anyone experimented with replacing either the feet and/or the clamp on the Classic? Mine arrived late today and I'm extremely pleased with it (using a Glider S Hi output), but wonder what inexpensive upgrades are available. The stock clamp is adequate, but I'm thinking of replacing it with one from TT Weights. They also sell feet. But I'm hoping my large Audio Points will fit. I'd be interested in any other tweaks that have been successful.
Why not just enjoy it for a while and get to know it more before all this tweaks?