returning vinyl for warpage?

Ok so I am kinda new to vinyl so I am not sure if I am just being too picky so here is the deal:
I purchased 2 new LPs, Beatles white, and Them Crooked Vultures. Both are double lp, and the first song or so has a noticable warp. They play fine...but it's awful nerve racking to watch the needle ride up and down over the waves LOL. I have purcased about 30 records new from the same store and never had this problem before. Since they play fine, is it unreasonable to go back and request another copy? TCV wasn't that big of a deal but the darn Beatles cost a chunk of change!

thanks for your input.
no_money
Record stores don't get to return their records to the manufacturer (although maybe MusicDirect does), I don't know why.

You should try to return them though, I have the Crooked Vultures album, and mine is fine, so you should definitely return your.

Where did you get a new Beatles White Album??
"Too picky audiophile" is an oxymoron.

Do what you need to do you sleep well at night.
You don't say where you purchased them. But if they came packaged together maybe they were poorly packed and that caused the warp. Also maybe they have a record flattner that so many of the record stores sell.
Yes, you should return them! Music Direct and Acoustic Sounds are not always happy to take them back but they will if you insist; don't be afraid to insist, it's your money!
Kurt,

The vinyl of TCV is quite good - I don't own the CD but it is interesting to note that the free MP3 download card included with the LP proudly proclaims that the high bit rate transfer is derived from the vinyl master.

I like the LP's sonics - it's a big sounding crunchy hard rock LP, with a very good low end, and decent transparency for a contemporary recording of the genre. My pressing is flawless.

-Richard