TW-Acustic Arm

TW-Acustic has a beautiful looking arm. Does anyone know what it sounds like?
128x128gerrym5
Hi Downunder, several A'goners already asked me in PMs for pictures, but the former version is no longer in production and will soon see its revival in an all new design which will give very little reminder of its forerunner.
My former TT is pretty well known among seasoned audiophiles in Germany. And its granted with a much better image than its father. In its day it was the most expensive turntable on the market.

However - I will prepare some pictures and send to you by PM tomorrow.
It will give my big words a more solid foundation.

I do hold very high regards for the japanese fine tooling engineering of the late 1970ies/early 1980ies - it was their prime time and the quality and precision finds hardly any match today.
Furthermore - back then there were real engineers around to develop and execute the audio designs for the top-flight contenders. All this backed up by much more money and man-power than today.

Munich is always worth a trip - not just for the High-End show.
There are some really serious audiophiles around Munich (not so much in the city....) - and you can see and hear all the most expensive and elusive turntables and tonearms/cartridges on the market (well - Walker may be missing...) in a radius of 1 1/2 hour drive around Munich (some well known german analog A'goners live in this area).
Dertonarm,

Before TW even knew you existed on this forum I found your sharp tone well beyond what is appropriate for this forum. Now that you divulge yourself as a manufacturer of some sort both in the past and the future, I find all your posts even more deceiving to say the least. I really don't need to say more. Of course no item from any German competitor will meet your muster. But to hide your agenda on this forum speaks for itself. To comment on design in your own thread is more than appropriate, but each and every TW thread indicates envy.
Thuchan,

Love your thread conveying your excitment and journey for your Continuum table. Amazing. It would be wrong of my to lump the few others here with you are any of your other fellow country men. Keep the thread going as it is a joy to ready and allows me to vicariously enjoy your journey.
Syntax,

Stoning still exists in some parts of the world. Sadly to say. Funny how you advocate it.

On a side note: we spend ridiculous money for a tiny diamond at a tip of a cartridge. For the same money a nice size diamond can easily be purchased. No one has ever said there is sense in the price of Audio. All the metal of one of the better amps can purchase a nice Audio or BMW. Yet we audio fools buy equipment. Ultimately,it is about what is important to us as individuals. Difficult enough to create a new audiophile in todays environment. A thread filled with negative does nothing to help it.
True a thread filled with negativity does not help anyone BUT then when a manufacturers openly 'sells' and inserts their opinions as TW did earlier this also does not help. TW obviously has an agenda here, and although he wants us all to think it's about making audiophile friends it's NOT! It can't be - or am I be cynical?