TW-Acustic Arm

TW-Acustic has a beautiful looking arm. Does anyone know what it sounds like?
128x128gerrym5
Yes the arm is very enjoyable. I love it for many reasons but believe it or not primarily because it works perfectly with my Lift that automatically lifts it at the end of the LP. Mates perfectly w. the Allaerts MC2 Finish. No reason to play with it since it sounds perfect as is. One thing to consider for all you Baewald (Lofgren A) alignment arm users out there, this is Lofgren B which has a different sent of null points and distortion curves that will make it a perfect 2nd tonearm to have. For example the Phantom is Lofgren A (Baerwald).
I have had my 10.5 for about a month now and I think it sounds and performs great. I first set it up wth my Miyabi 47 and heard music from my setup like never before. Bass extension, depth and size was the most I have ever heard in my house. Clean and full with that cartridge.
I am now using the Dynavector XV-1s and it is even better overall. Clean top end and very nice mids with a lot of clarity. Bass has a better leading edge compared to the Miyabi. Either cart is very nice.
Paul,

Want to try the XV1s on it one day. That should be incredible. I am thinking to move the Titan i over to give a try shortly. Off season is around the corner so I might have the time. It is just the SQ is such a pain to setup and I don't want to take a chance to damage a cantilever. The TW is easy but the SQ is beyond a pain. Takes about 2 weeks to dial in each time. But it is almost time.
Darren

The XV-1s is a tight fit, the headshell lead connectors are a bit long and the XV-1s is a long cartridge so it makes for a tight fit.

I like how easy the TW arm is to setup. The VTA is nice and smooth, the anti-skate is very nice, and VTF makes changes a breeze.

Let me know how the Titan i sounds on the TW, I am sure you can live without the SQ for a while.