Bent cantilever on Exact 2......oops

As I was removing an LP from the platter last night, I accidently hit the back of my hand into my Rega Exact 2 cartridge, and now the cantilever is bent. The "new" position is about 10 - 15 degrees inward, and about 10 degrees downward. It still seems to be tracking normally, and after playing several familiar tracks after "the accident," I cannot perceive of any changes in the sound of music.

What should I do ? Buying a new cartridge is not part of my overall household budget right now. Since the music still sounds great, can I just keep playing my LP's without worry ? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

adam18
It could be pay now or pay later! If you intend to keep using you may want to re-line the stylus....Or you could damage your favorite records.
Well, with a very steady pair of hands, a pair of 3.5 X magnifying loupes and bright headlight, and a fine nosed tweezer and probe (I'm a dentist, so this is part of my "regular stuff"), I was able to correctly re-position the cantilever/stylus assmbly into its proper place. It sort of "popped" right back into position. Everything seems properly lined up, and I feel a lot better.

What was pretty cool about doing this was the fact that this was the first time I ever used my magnifying loupes to look at the stylus/cantilever set-up. Very neat.....
Cantilevers are coated with very hard (brittle) materials. Once it is bent the sonic characteristics of the cantilever have been forever changed. You may or may not be able to bend it back but ever if you do, it has been compromised.
Adam18-I almost glossed over that you made two posts here and that you are a dentist. When I first read your post I thought you were some poor kid or a married man whose wife rules the checkbook. I have never heard of a poor dentist. Geez, I thought you guys were the ones buying all the mega expensive gear and not Rega Exact cartridges let alone saying replacing one you ruined isn't in your budget. Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Maybe you just got out of dental school and you owe a zillion dollars in student loans.