Rega 700 rewire

I have a Rega P5 TT, which I have recently done some very worthwhile tweaks to. I have put in the Groovetracer sub platter, counter weights and the Groovetracer Acrylic Platter.
I already have the TT PSU power supply and am looking to get the most I can out of this already great sounding TT. My next place to turn, as I cannot afford to get into the next level of TT's is to think about a higher quality of wiring for the 700 arm. Will I get the same gain in sound quality I have had with rewiring the 700 as I have achieved in the past with the Incognito rewire I had done on my RB 300. What would yo suggest as a good upgrade to the existing wiring from cartridge clips to phono jacks? Any help will be appreciated
Jerry
birdmanpa
You may want to consider installing a DIN connector at the bottom of the arm mount. This way you can experiment with different phono cables without having to rewire the arm itself. Cardas makes one for about $10.00.
Thank you to all for your excellent input. I have decided after all this to keep the current wiring as I have idea at all which way to go. I noticed a world of difference in the 300 rewiring, but from my reading, it seems Rega has in fact improved the wiring on the 700, dramatically. I am totally useless with a soldering bun so anything I do will have to be done with my wallet, which is growing thinner. Right now I will enjoy the new EAR 834P phono stage and Dynavector 17D3 with the wonderful Groovetracer mods. The superb sounding Adcom 555, pushing my JBL LE15A's and the MAC 275 powering the Janzens esl's through my Mac C220. The wiring will have to wait, but I appreciate all the input for future reference.
P.S., I just purchased the Adcom from another Audiogon member and it is sweet for those beautiful Vintage JBL's
It is also my understanding that the wiring on the RB700 is significantly superior to the RB300, in fact that is one of the P5's selling points over even the new P3-24. I would say put your money elsewhere.
Learsfool, According to Kershaw (Audiophilia,nov.2001 ; Google: Rega 600) the Rega 600 got the same wire as Rega 900. Ie 'low capacitance Klotz'. Since all those Regas are
actualy the same 'construction' the wiring and 'selected bearings' are the primary reasons to pay more for the 'higher' versions (then Rega 300).
Regards,
Where does Rega mention that the wiring in the rb-700 is improved over the models lower in the line? According to the Rega website, in their description of the tonearms, only the rb-1000 is mentioned as having improved wiring.

I have to respectfully, and strongly, disagree with the above posters on the merits of improved wiring for this arm. Even if the wiring is "improved", I doubt that it would be of the quality of the Cardas, never mind the AN. Also, remember that the improvement is derived not only from the improvement in the raw quality of the wire, but also, and possibly even more importantly, from the elimination of several solder joints along the signal's path, by going directly to the phono input jacks.

IME, the improvements from eliminating all those solder joints along the path of the very fragile low-level signal, were revelatory. Nonetheless, you have a fine arm as is, enjoy it.