Classics Clarity Vinyl

I'm wondering what others' experience is with these. I've bought 4 titles and I find the vinyl incredibly noisy, as if I had a fireplace active. Violent crackling, sometimes for 2-3 seconds at a time and fairly frequent. Audible from the next room.

I clean LPs with Premier then the Wallker four step process.
madfloyd
I have the following:
Somethin Else
Blue Train
Tull
Armstrong/Ellington Together for first time
They are all quiet with fantastic sonics.
There are recordings of clarity vinyl 45rpm which I found the regular 180grams is better. Like for example: Royal Ballet - the yellow cover has a better recording.
I'm glad someone started this thread because my experience has been hit and miss, and VERY frustrating. I've come to believe the Clarity formulation is more hype and marketing than any science because while my Armstrong/Ellington sets are fine, my Jethro Tull Aqualung is among the noisiest discs I own--even after replacements. I agree with the OP--it's like fireplace is popping like mad in the same room. Ridiculous for this kind of money.

My other sets (Norah Jones and Holly Cole) fall in between these two extremes of noise, so overall, I am down on the formulation and would discourage anyone from spending their money on these sets.
I played a few of them and I am surprised about their sonic quality. The ones from me are dead silent and based on that I can listen to a superior dynamic range from the record. I was never really mad about their 200gr Pressings in comparison to the first 180gr release, but this clarity vinyl is a "break-through" in vinyl quality of today. My Clair de Lune in 33upm is top and the 2449-45 Gibson/Faust is unbelievable good. What a blockbuster.
Seems that there are still some problems with the cooling process when I read the lines above, but mine are good,