Reel to Reel decks

Is anyone out there using reel to reels anymore? I remember at one time(30 years ago), they were probably some of the best analog reproduction equipment out there. Of course, it doesn't matter much if you can't buy good prerecorded tapes. I've googled prerecorded tapes, but haven't found much out there. Anyone have a good source? Also, can anyone recommend a good deck?
handymann
Thanks for the responses, guys. I'll be chewing my lip for awhile on this one. I don't have anything to test it with yet. I guess that's step two. We'll see how it goes.
I would open up the back and try to get some oil on anything in there that moves, especially capstans and such. Blow out all the dust, clean whatever contacts and surfaces you can. Then try out a tape.

I was playing my old Teac 2340SX this past weekend. What a nice, natural, analogue sound, even though there is tape hiss at the top end. Oh well, you can't have everything.
Thanks for the tip. I typically use Pro-Shot 1 Step Gun Cleaner and Lubricant as a general household oil-based lubricant. Any reason I should use something else?
The only reason I could think of to let a pro do it is that there are lots of rubber parts in this machine. I don't know how they'll react to the proshot or any other mix of lube/solvent.