Help with Turntable selection

I have narrowed my search down to 3 tables in the $1500 used range and I need help and suggestions

Marantz TT15S1.
Nottingham Space Deck.
VPI Scout.
Or ????

I have not owned a turntable for 20 years.

My last post was for a phono pre and I chose and purchased a Pass Labs Xono over a PS Audio GCPH stock.

Thanks, Greg
gandme
I'm with Viridian and Hifiharv on the Nottingham and Well Tempered but would also include the Music Hall MMF-7 for your consideration.

The Scout is a decent table but the JMW-9 is not a good tonearm.

IMO

I have no financial interest in any of these brands.
My first table a few years ago was the Scout with the JMW-9 arm. Right out of the box I though it sounded very flat and uninvolving and was somewhat disappointed. After a few tweeks, an isolation stand, new cartridge, Mint tractor set up, it did become a decent sounding table but it took a newby quite a while to get there.
Thank you all for your suggestions and comments. I am leaning towards a Nottingham Space Deck (there are three for sale on Audiogon). Aesthetics have alot to do with my decision, I do like the design.
I am also trying to decide on a cartridge that would work well with the Nottingham & Space arm. My turntable will be dedicated to Jazz. I really do not want to end up churning Hi End turntables(like I have with rest of my system). I am currently happy with most of it.
Thanks again!, Greg