Graham Phantom II VS Vector 4 Tonearm

Has anybody compared these two great arms?
jebsmith73
Certainly this thought won't be a revelation, but the cartridge may decide which arm is better.
I heard for instance that Miyabi is great match w/ the Phantom. I have also seen the Transfiguration/Vector combo used quite a bit. No great shock , as Profundo is the Distributor for both lines. Perhaps Vector or Phantom users
could just chime in, and state which cart they use.
I will start by saying I use a Jade Platinum on my Vector 3.
I like this combo a lot, but have also been curious how a Rosewood Sig Platinum would sound. I believe that the Jade is better in absolute terms, but perhaps the Vector may perform better w/ the much lighter RSP. Jebsmith73, it may help others to know what cartridge you intend to use.
OK, Right now my setup is: Basis Debut table with Graham Phantom II tonearm. Dynavector XV1s Cartridge, Tara Labs GX phono cable.

The Vector 4 tonearm comes complete with is own phono cable (hardwired) system. Is the Vector tonearm cable in the same league as the Tara Labs cable?

The Vector 4 would be mounted on my Basis Debut.

I hear this is the best match for the table and arm combo.
Very nice TT setup. How would you like whatever change
you make to impact the tonal balance of your system.
What is your phono stage.
Thor phono stage. Filled with Teflon tube sockets, film foil Teflon caps, total rewired with silver plated mill spec copper stranded wire, insulated with Teflon. All resistors replaced with low noise Vishay type. NextGen silver Wbts RCA connectors, Hexfred low noise diodes for the power supply. Silver plated fuse holder w/t Isoclean fuse. Furutech FI09
IEC copper inlet plug. ESR paper treated. Sitting on a fully isolated air shelf. Cable used for Phono to Preamp is a Tara Labs Zero Gold , with HFX. 1960's date code Mullard tubes make in the UK. Revelation Audio Labs A/C Power cord.
Ebm wrote:
"Graham sounds better Wonderful arm great build quality."

I've followed some of Ebm's more outrageous proclamations on AGon, but this one takes the giddy biscuit. Completely unhelpful, IMO. I would suggest seeking out in-person comparisons wherever possible, as I did. Both are fine arms. Your ears and tastes will make the decision easy.